The LESA Healthcare Research team has been busy! In case you missed it, check out what’s been happening around health and lighting.
- ICU Testbed at the University of New Mexico Hospital used in clinical study on the ‘effectiveness of light therapy for circadian adjustment’
- Agung Julius & John Wen PLOS One ‘Time optimal entrainment control for circadian rhythm’ and featured in Rensselaer News
- Agung Julius & John Wen published in Journal of the Homeland Defense & Security Information Analysis Center (HDIAC) ‘Optimization of Lighting and Sleep Schedules for Circadian Rhythm Regulation’
- Agung Julius & John Wen ‘Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, ‘Assessing circadian rhythms and entrainment via intracranial temperature after severe head trauma’
- Gleason, Oishi, et. al, IEEE Journal of Translational Engineering in Health and Medicine, ‘Smart Lighting Clinical Testbed Pilot Study on Circadian Phase Advancement’
- Agung & Julius on biometrics for circadian management Circadian phase estimation, modeling and control USPTO 10,529,440 (Jan. 2020)